This farm is located within the San Luis Valley of Colorado near Center. Alamosa is 30 minutes, Monte Vista is 15 minutes, and Denver is 3.5 hours.
There are 7 quarters located in Alamosa County and 4 quarters in Rio Grande County.
1,683.13 deeded acres M/L and Crop Land is 1,559.25 acres M/L (note: all acreage came from the USDA-FSA)
1. A total of 11 sprinkler quarters in full operation.
2. There are 4 quarters in Rio Grande County and 7 quarters in Alamosa County. (Note: Alamosa County is an Opportunity Zone for the farm).
A. 10 Shares of Santa Maria Reservoir
B. 5 Shares of Rio Grande Canal.
C. 11 Shares of Farmer Union Canal.
Note: each quarter has 1 share of Farmers Union Canal.
45437, 6483-R-R, 22283-F, 45435,
45436, 1271-R, 1272-R-R, 6484-R, 6485-R, 15039-R, 15040-R, 17719-F, 45438, 45444, 45445, 42632-F, 42633-F, 42634-F, 42635-F, 42636-F, 42639-F, 43262-F, 198575, 14316-R, 22282-F, 22284-F,
22285-F, 22287-F, 22289-F, 22290-F, 22291-F
All quarters have fairly new “Valley Pivots” and are in excellent condition, along with all pumps and motors servicing the Pivots.
1. 6 large 10,000-bushel grain bins (Note: these are fairly new)
2. 10-grain bins 4,000 bushels each. All grain bins have concrete floors.
3. 4000 sq. ft. steel shop.
4. 35,000 cwt of seed potato storage.
5. 6 storage buildings.
6. 18,000 gallons of fuel storage with fuel pumps.
158,000 cwt potato storage located at Canon Spud Growers in Center, Colorado owned by Kopfman Farms.
The main headquarters is 3247 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms, 1 .75 bath, very large living room, walk-in safe, state of the art kitchen, fireplace and 624 sq. ft. attached 2 car garage. This home has been newly remodeled and is in excellent condition.
1,691 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a detached 2 car garage. This is a very nice home with great eye appeal.